Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Oh, how helpful!

"Where's Zoja?" I ask the kids. "Upstairs," comes the reply. But there's no answer when I call up to her. That's always suspicious.  So I climb the stairs and find her in the bathroom. She's got a toothbrush in her hand and she's carefully cleaning every crevice of the toilet with it. "Zo?" I ask. "What are you doing?" "My job," she says. "I cleaning the toyet!" So proud of herself. "I think the toilet is clean now. Thank you very much." "You wecom," she says as she turns to leave. "Um, Zoja? Did you use this toothbrush too?" I ask, pointing to another brush perched precariously on the edge of the counter. "YES!" she replies. "I hepping!" Yes, so very helpful. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the store to buy 2 new toothbrushes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. It's okay. Don't be shy!