Sunday, September 11, 2016

8 is Super Great!

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY, TAIT!

You are so full of joy and energy. Constantly searching for a prank, you love to pull one over on people. Like locking people inside the bathroom, or this "black eye" courtesy of your sister's makeup... Never a dull moment with you around!


You still love cooking and helping in the kitchen. You have a tender heart for your little sisters and any injustices done by others to your brothers. Your smile lights up my day. 



Your soft spot for babies makes my heart happy. I love it when you ask if I can have 50 more babies!



You are always up for adventure and a good time. I think giggling must be your favorite form of communication!





I love you to the moon and back, Sonny Boy! Hope you have a great birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. It's okay. Don't be shy!