Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday Funnies

I was on Mass duty alone today, it being Chester's drill weekend. I was trying to settle the baby as he started to fuss, so Zoja decided to maker herself "helpful." As she tried shoving a pacifier into his clearly reluctant mouth, I told her just to hold onto it for later when he would need it. Persistent as only a toddler can be, she then asked if she could hold Maciek. Gently, but firmly, I told her "No. Mommy's got him for now." At which point she clearly lost patience with her mother for not letting her play with the baby because she shook her head and let out a "Dang it!" that set 3 of her older siblings into uncontrolable fits of giggles. And who could blame them for it, really? I could barely contain myself either...2 year olds are funny people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. It's okay. Don't be shy!