Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Ten. Ten, people. TEN!!! It's such a big milestone. Where did the time go? I'm so proud to be your mama and I couldn't imagine my life without you. So, for your 10th birthday, 10 things we love about our Ziven:
1. You are curious. Endless questions since you could string together 2 words. You want to know Why and How and What...You want to know as much about the world around you as you can.
3. You have a heart for the less fortunate. Your heart bleeds for anyone you see or hear of in need and you want to find ways to help.
4. You have a wonderful imagination. You love to tell stories and you keep your brothers entertained with your yarns in the car, on walks, riding your bikes...
5. You love to read and be read to. Stories are important to you, and we love that you still like to snuggle up to read with us.
6. You have such love for God and all of His creation.
7. You are protective. You watch out for your younger siblings, don't want anything to hurt them. And you're our go-to man to check the locks at night.
8. You are funny. You are developing your own sense of humor, and quite often, it's subtle. You delight in sharing a good joke with you dad.
9. You are helpful. You are always willing to lend a hand and ask what you can do to help.
10. You are YOU. And we love you ever so much.